Why choose SERVPRO of Fair Oaks / Folsom After a Flood?
Choosing the right restoration company after a flood is vital. SERVPRO of Fair Oaks / Folsom is here to help.
In California, preparing for a flood is necessary. The California Department of Water Resources has a plethora of information on how to prepare for a flood.
The risk of catastrophic floods exists every year, and heavy downpours often lead to dangerous flooding conditions. Wildfires add another layer of risk during the rainy season because dangerous landslides and debris flows can rush down fire-scarred hillsides. Because flooding can occur anywhere throughout the state, it is important for Californians to assess their flood risk, prepare and practice response plans, and learn from past floods. We assist with flood activities, and through collaboration with federal agencies are improving our understanding of atmospheric rivers and their effects on flooding and water supply.
DWR's role in flood preparedness includes:
- Working with communities to improve community safety and lower insurance premiums for residents
- Holding preseason briefings for emergency responders to learn about resources and coordinate with other local agencies to prepare for flood season
- Conducting meetings with flood emergency response partners and county emergency operation officials throughout the state
- Providing training in effective flood fighting methods for mitigating a flood
- Activating our Flood Operations Center when flooding is imminent or occurring to coordinate response between local agencies and provide technical assistance as requested
For additional information visit: https://water.ca.gov/What-We-Do/Flood-Preparedness
In the case of a home disaster, SERVPRO is here to help! Why choose SERVPRO of Fair Oaks / Folsom? We are highly trained professionals skilled in handling your home disaster. Also, our fantastic employees and testimonials speak volumes. Visit our website to discover what people are saying:
Need immediate help? Please call SERVPRO of Fair Oaks / Folsom 916-987-0400 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can handle your emergency. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROfairoaksfolsom/