Kitchen fire and soot damage
This customer had a fire in their Kitchen that caused a significant amount of thick, black soot throughout the rest of their house. This light fixture was a fantastic example of how clean we made their house. The customer was astonished when we were done! They commented that they don't remember that light fixture EVER looking that good. The customer also said that they hope they would never have a disaster and need to call SERVPRO again. However, they absolutely would have no hesitation to call SERVPRO if the need would arise. They also said they would watch for any friends or neighbors and give them their testimony and SERVPRO's phone number.